Saturday, August 4, 2012

Laughter is the best medicine

   Last night I got to spend some time one on one with my mother-in-law (george's mom) and we had a good time. A few glasses of wine and some belly laughs took some of the stress off. I think we both need some good times like that because as I realized it last night we are both going through similar situations and she is the only one that really cares and understands. I picked up george at his usual time of 3am and brough him home... drunk again. This morning was different, instead of waking up cranky and screaming he was actually civil and we all 3 went for an outing. Mind blower.

  Oliver's birthday party is tomorrow, I got him a couple things today from the consignment shop, its tax free weekend so that helped a little. I got him a few shirts, some dino slippers, and a hat (he picked it out). I hope all goes well at the party tomorrow, no fights, no stress, just fun for my little boy. I have to go pick up his cake, I ordered it from publix. It's the dinosaur cake, I know he will love it. George is off "making some money" now and Ollie is down for a nap so I'm off to take one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment